Malcolm Turnbull and the remnants of the Coalition are desperate, disunited, demoralised and as good as defeated.
Consider the Coalition Government have
- Committed Australia to War
- Publically traduced the Constitution (Separation of Powers)
- Interfered in New Zealand politics
- Dithered & dodged Marriage Equality aka Same Sex Marriage issue
- Demonstrated Parties’ organisational dysfunction
- Achieved continued string of horrendous Polls
Prime Minister Malcom Turnbull has commited Australia to join the United States in a war against North Korea (no questions asked) – NO plebiscites, surveys required here for death & destruction
Malcolm pre-judged outcome of a High Court decision
Foreign Minister Julie Bishop has interfered in upcoming New Zealand General Election
Unable to command sufficient authority in his own Party on an issue (with which he approves), Malcolm has been FORCED to devolve visible authority to a $122million non-compulsory, non-binding ABS SURVEY!
Eligibility verification for candidates to BE House of Representatives has proved beyond the Coalition
Strung together 14 consecutive massively negative polls
Australia requires MUCH better than this – Enough is Enough